Dr. Peter B Hanson MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon5565 Grossmont Center Dr Bldg 3 Suite 256 La Mesa CA, 91942
Dr. Peter Hanson is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in La Mesa, CA. Dr. Hanson specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Hanson tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Irvine- Ca Coll Of Med- Irvine Ca 1986
University of California 1986
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Neuraxial anesthesia and low-molecular-weight heparin prophylaxis in major orthopedic surgery in the wake of the latest American Society of Regional Anesthesia guidelines.
- Biomechanics of cervical spine internal fixation.
- Interrenal function in larval Ambystoma tigrinum. I. Responses to alterations in external electrolyte concentrations.
- Routine postoperative duplex ultrasonography screening and monitoring for the detection of deep vein thrombosis. A survey of 110 total hip arthroplasties.
- The entire rotator cuff contributes to elevation of the arm.
- Postoperative surveillance for deep venous thrombosis with duplex ultrasonography after total knee arthroplasty.
- Perioperative bladder management after primary total hip arthroplasty.
- Total hip arthroplasty cemented femoral component distal stem centralizer. Effect on stem centralization and cement mantle.
- 2011 San Diego Super Doctors
- Trauma, Musculoskeletal Problems, Acl Injury And More
- Torn Meniscus
- Back Pain
- Patellar Tendonitis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Fellow American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Univ Ca Davis Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery
- University of California, Davis Affiliated Hospitals
- UC Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Peter B Hanson MD's Practice location
La Mesa, CA 91942Get Direction
Dr. Peter B Hanson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hanson
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- How to Prepare for a Knee Replacement Surgery
A major factor that you should consider before having a knee replacement surgery is proper preparation. A good preparation will actually give you successful outcomes with fewer complications. As a patient, you should consider learning what to expect during the procedure and recovery both at home and...
- Arthritis: Arthroplasty and Joint Replacement
What is arthroplasty?As the name suggests, arthroplasty is a procedure that is performed on the joints. These procedures are limited. Therefore, arthroplasty is usually the last option for the patient as well as the physician. The purpose of arthroplasty is to repair stiffened joints, relieve pain,...
- What are Leg Ulcers?
What are leg ulcers?Leg ulcers are unhealed wounds or open wounds that occur on the legs. They tend to recur if not treated properly. They can occur in everyone at any age, but are more common among females. What are the causes of leg ulcers?The most common reason for the occurrence of leg ulcers...
- What Is Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
This is a type of surgery used in treating spinal stenosis, a condition that occurs due to the narrowing of space between the spinal vertebrae. In order to have a better understanding about spinal stenosis surgery, it is important to have a clear idea about the conditions which lead to this...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Dr. Rodney Delano Henderson M.D.4130 La Jolla Village Dr La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Daniel J. Solomon M.D.34800 Bob Wilson Dr San Diego CA 92134
- Dr. Michael Thompson M.D.10666 N Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Richard Greenfield M.D.3737 Moraga Ave San Diego CA 92117
- Dr. Bradley D Crow MD10666 N Torrey Pines Rd La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Ramin Bagheri M.D.4130 La Jolla Village Dr La Jolla CA 92037