Dr. Stephen Hart practices Neuropathology in Houston, TX. Dr. Hart studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech- Old Westbury Ny 1992
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine 1990
- St Barnabas Hosp, Family Medicine
Dr. Stephen Hart MD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77058Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Hart MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is My Child More Likely to Develop Autism if a Blood Relative Has Autism?
Autism characterized by impaired social interactions reduced verbal and non-verbal communication and stereotyped behavior and activities. These symptoms appear in early childhood and impair or limit everyday functioning.Autism and geneticsResearchers believe that both environment and genetics play a...
- Help for Anyone Newly Diagnosed with MS
You have multiple sclerosis (MS). Now what? Whether you found out months ago or your doctor just told you days ago that you might or definitely do have MS, you are undoubtedly full of questions, confusion, and shock over the news. Regardless of where you are in the middle of full blown symptoms or...
- The Very Real and Deep Depression That Is Often Associated With Multiple Sclerosis
To date, what exactly triggers the onset of MS remains unknown. In some individuals, attacks of neurologic symptoms come and go, while in others, the attacks never get better. Nevertheless, in all individuals with MS, damage to the nerves can make it difficult for the nerve impulses to travel...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- Why Do Hallucinations Happen?
IntroductionHallucinations are sensations that people perceive as real, but in reality, are only created by their mind. A person's five senses are often affected. Examples are hearing voices without anyone around or seeing images that are not real. Such symptoms are may due to mental illnesses, drug...
- How a Puppy and a Children’s Book Helped This Woman Cope with Multiple Sclerosis
During one weekend in the summer of 2005, when Tammy “Mimi” Duchesne and her husband JP went camping, Mimi noticed double vision in her left eye. A few years later, her vision become blurry. Being a nurse, she realized that she needed to see a doctor right away to discuss her symptoms. A year...
- Dr. Cabe Owens M.D., PH.D.1110 NASA PKWY STE 545A HOUSTON TX 77058
- Dr. Jade Schiffman M.D.505 J Davis Armistead Bldg Houston TX 77204
- Dr. Vasudeva Reddy Boosupalli MD131 W TEXAS AVE WEBSTER TX 77598
- Dr. Dennis G Brown M.D.909 Frostwood Dr Houston TX 77024
- Dr. Jimmy Viet Ninh M.D.11711 Shadow Creek Pkwy Pearland TX 77584
- Dr. Holly Knudsen Varner M.D.1322 Space Park Dr Houston TX 77058