Dr. Gregory Paprocki is a prosthodontist practicing in Memphis, TN. Dr. Paprocki specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
- A barrier technique for laboratory pressure pot.
- Seal integrity of hollow-bulb obturators.
- Management of the maxillary cancer patient--what the general dentist should know.
- A screw-connected sectional impression tray for patient with limited opening.
- Maxillofacial prosthetics: history to modern applications. Part 2--Speech and swallow prostheses.
- Maxillofacial prosthetics: history to modern applications. Part 1 - obturators.
- A review of implant abutments--abutment classification to aid prosthetic selection.
Dr. Gregory Joseph Paprocki D.D.S.'s Practice location
Memphis, TN 38163Get Direction
Mount Horeb, WI 53572Get Direction
MEMPHIS, TN 38104Get Direction
Dr. Gregory Joseph Paprocki D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Recurrent Herpes Simplex Labialis
What is it?Recurrent herpes simplex labialis is a mouth infection that is caused by the herpes simplex virus. It is a contagious and common infection that can easily be passed on. Also known as oral herpes, recurrent herpes simplex labialis causes sores and blisters on the lips, tongue, mouth, and...
- Prenatal Testing and Diagnosis of Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic fibrosis (CF) is an inherited disease that is caused by a defect in the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) gene. The CFTR protein is responsible for controlling the transportation of salt in and out of cells. Any mutations in the CFTR gene can cause an imbalance in the...
- What Could an Itchy Vulva Mean?
The vulva is the external part of the female genitalia, which includes the skin between the anus and the vagina, and the lips of the vagina. An itchy vulva is medically called pruritus vulvae. It is normal for women to experience a slight vulvar itch, but if you have an uncomfortable and persistent...
- How Many People with Fibromyalgia Suffer in Silence?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic disease that affects up to five million people in the United States. But even with this large number, there are still people who often go undiagnosed or are wrongly diagnosed, silently living with the disease.Experts believe that there are still many people around the world...
- Blood in Urine: What Doctor Should I Call?
Blood in urine can be sourced to cancerous growths, infections in the urinary and genital system, or kidney stones among other diseases. The level of medical care and specialist intervention is determined by the symptoms that you show. Although it is a sign and not a disease, it should not be...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...