Dr. Ivan Cohen is a dermatologist practicing in Fairfield, CT. Dr. Cohen specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Cohen diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1967
SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine 1967
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- FellowAAD Membership:
- Yale New Haven Hosp, Dermatology; Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Montefiore Medical Center 1968
- Yale University Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Ivan S Cohen MD's Practice location
Fairfield, CT 06824Get Direction
Dr. Ivan S Cohen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cohen
- Common Acne Myths
Severe acne can have a significant impact on one’s life, as well as with social relationships. It can affect a person’s self confidence and self-esteem, which can lead to depression in time. This is particularly true of teenagers and young adults.Acne can cause social phobia, fear of being...
- 5 Tips on Living with Heat Rash
Heat rash is also called "prickly heat" or "miliaria". Most children can get it, although it can also happen in adults. Heat rash is a condition that can cause discomforts, especially for people living in the tropical, hot, and humid environments. Heat rashes are sometimes accompanied by several...
- What is Chicken Pox: Get the Facts
Chicken pox, also known as varicella, is a very contagious disease that is caused by presence of the varicella zoster virus (VZV). The most typical and characteristic sign of chicken pox is itchy bright red blisters all over the body. The varicella vaccine protects about 70-90% of the people who get...
- Can Heat Rash Be Associated with Other Underlying Medical Conditions?
Heat rash is a skin condition that is known to happen as a result of excess sweating. It is usually caused by a blockage of the sweat ducts. There are a number of things that can lead to the blocking of the sweat ducts. As these ducts are blocked, there is little evaporation of the sweat, which...
- How Effective Are Anti-Aging Products?
It is common for people, as they get older, to desire to maintain skin that looks youthful and ageless. Many studies have shown that the best skin treatment is maintaining a healthy diet and maintaining protection from the sun. For individuals between the ages of 20-years-old and 30-years-old, the...
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- Dr. Rhonda Quain Klein MD, MPH761 Main Avenue Norwalk CT 06851
- Dr. Howard Horlick MD1500 Route 112 Port Jefferson Station New York NY 11776
- Dr. Joshua L Fox MD33 Overlook Road Summit NJ 07901
- Dr. Gail B. Whitman M.D.2890 Main St Stratford CT 06614
- Dr. Adam Joseph Korzenko M.D.100 Nicolls Rd Stony Brook NY 11794
- Dr. Michael Patrick Noonan M.D.160 Hawley Ln Trumbull CT 06611