Dr. Dylan Harwood is a psychologist practicing in Beverly Hills, CA. Dr. Harwood specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Harwood evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Harwood because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Predictors of anxiety in patients with Alzheimer's disease.
- Utility of a modified Mini-Mental State Examination with extended delayed recall in screening for mild cognitive impairment and dementia among community dwelling elders.
- Category fluency test: normative data for English- and Spanish-speaking elderly.
- Factor structure of the Cornell Scale for Depression in Dementia for Anglo and Hispanic patients with dementia.
- Correspondence: Gastric torsion in a small dog.
- Relative frequencies of Alzheimer disease, Lewy body, vascular and frontotemporal dementia, and hippocampal sclerosis in the State of Florida Brain Bank.
- Suspected bracken poisoning in pigs.
- Outbreak of intestinal and lingual Clostridium chauvoei infection in two-year-old Friesian heifers.
- Patterns of depression in Spanish- and English-speaking patients with Alzheimer's disease.
- Uterine endometrial carcinoma associated with dystocia in a captive scimitar-horned oryx (Oryx dammah).
- The effect of alcohol and tobacco consumption, and apolipoprotein E genotype, on the age of onset in Alzheimer's disease.
- Possible horse chestnut poisoning in a Cashmere goat.
- Salmonella typhimurium infection in a commercial rabbitry.
- Giant hogweed and ducklings.
- Apparent iatrogenic clostridial myositis in cattle.
Dr. Dylan Galen Harwood PH.D.'s Practice location
Beverly Hills, CA 90212Get Direction
LOS ANGELES, CA 90064Get Direction
Dr. Dylan Galen Harwood PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- Unique Social Clubs for Women On the Spectrum
For people with autism, social activities can be both difficult and stressful. This can often lead to avoidance of such situations, which in turn leads to isolation. As humans are social beings, lack of interaction with other people can leave many feeling depressed.For one young woman with autism,...
- How Music Therapy Benefits Autism
At some point in their lives, most people feel distressed by the way others see them. It’s common for others to see people for surface level qualities rather than who they truly are. This can be amplified while living with a condition such as autism. One of the main challenges that people with...
- Facing Condescension and Misunderstanding with Autism
Marta Rusek was unaware that she had autism until her adult life; however, she found it enabled her to be a more powerful version of herself.Before her autism diagnosisMarta knew for most of her life that she wasn't like everyone else. She couldn't necessarily put her finger on what it was, but she...
- The 8 Traits of a Sociopath
Have you ever known someone who tends to be jittery, gets easily agitated on the slightest matters, seems nervous with certain situations, or may have a violent response towards others in certain cases? You may find yourself concerned that this individual could pose a potential threat to the people...
- What are the Symptoms of Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a chronic mental disorder characterized by distorted and abnormal understandings and interpretations of reality. This is a severe form of a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks and expresses himself or herself. As the person fails to understand reality, he or she...
- Dr. Alaleh Selkirk PHD433 N Camden Drive Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Nourit Korzennik PH D24050 Madison Street Torrance California 90505
- Dr. Claire Vines PsyD. PHD PSY D LMFT4333 Admiralty Way Marina del Rey CA 90292
- Sydney Brooks Blake1820-A Hardison Place South Pasadena California 91030
- Rosalyn S. Eig10821 Lindbrook Drive Los Angeles California 90024
- Dr. Sheila Wu O.D.520 South Lafayette Park Place Los Angeles California 90057