Dr. Debra Smilo is a psychologist practicing in Mount Pleasant, MI. Dr. Smilo specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Smilo evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Smilo because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Debra Ann Smilo PH D's Practice location
Mount Pleasant, MI 48858Get Direction
Dr. Debra Ann Smilo PH D's reviewsWrite Review
- How MRIs Can Be Used to Diagnose Autism
Though we have made progress in recognizing what does not cause autism, little is currently known about what does cause most cases of autism. It is known that there is no single cause of the condition. In general, it is accepted that autism is related to structural differences in the brain, though...
- This College Graduate with Autism Is an Inspiration
For this young man, college was never a question. Many may think that's not that special, but in this case, it is. Paris King has autism, and many teens with autism might not have the same courage to go through with what he accomplished.Autism involves a social disability that may affect someone's...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Autism
Introduction From the perspective of an outsider, it is very difficult to understand what it is to have autism. This misunderstanding, unfortunately, can result in a lot of misconceptions and stereotypes about people with autism. Below are certain misconceptions, which people usually have in...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- How to Help Children with Separation Anxiety
IntroductionIt is quite natural for young children to become anxious when their parents say goodbye to them. Even though this stage can be difficult to deal with, know that separation anxiety is a part of normal child development. Separation anxiety can be relieved by knowing some effective...
- How to Help Your Child with ASD Socially Excel at School
Just because social challenges like communication impairment are one of the indications of autism, it does not imply that they are normal for children on the spectrum. Considering that, some parents experience challenges getting their kids to do such simple things as putting on winter clothes,...
- Dr. Carolyn Van cleave ED.D.901 Canal St Mount Pleasant MI 48858
- Dr. Jeremy Adam Moeggenberg PSYD.1289 Windham Pkwy Romeoville IL 60446
- Seraphim Mork PHD301 S Crapo St Mount Pleasant MI 48858
- Dr. Daham Randima Suraweera PH.D.201 S University Ave Mount Pleasant MI 48858
- Dr. Daniel Drevon PH.D.1101 Health Professions Bldg Mount Pleasant MI 48859
- Mrs. Donna J Fuller M.A., L.L.P.301 S Crapo St Mount Pleasant MI 48858