Dr. Jessica Greher is a speech language pathologist practicing in CORNWALL, NY. Dr. Greher specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Greher evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Greher helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Jessica N. Greher M.S./CCC-SLP's Practice location
CORNWALL, NY 12518Get Direction
Mrs. Jessica N. Greher M.S./CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Mrs. Marie Frances Mazza CCC-SLP2 DRAGOTTA RD MARLBORO NY 12542
- Mr. Aaron Muller CCC-SLP49 FOREST RD. MONROE NY 10950
- Mrs. Sarah Elise Powell M.A., CCC-SLP192 TOWER DR MIDDLETOWN NY 10941
- Naomi Favreau291 COUNTRY CLUB LN POMONA NY 10970
- Michelle Pettigrew18 TOOMEY DR POUGHKEEPSIE NY 12603
- Mrs. Morgan Elizabeth Hendricks M.S., CCC-SLP176 GREENWICH AVE GOSHEN NY 10924