Dr. Lawrence Brown is a pathologist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Brown is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Brown can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Brown may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1980
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Univ Of Md Med Sys, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Lawrence Arthur Brown M.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21201Get Direction
Dr. Lawrence Arthur Brown M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Gruschenka N. Mojica Baltimore Maryland 21224
- Dr. Rania Hassan Younis BDS,MDS,PHD650 W Baltimore St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Andrea Proctor Subhawong MDJohns Hopkins Medical Institutions Dept Of Patholo Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Jean M Colandrea M.D.3455 Wilkens Ave Baltimore MD 21229
- Dr. Christian H Hansen M.D.3455 Wilkens Ave Baltimore MD 21229
- Mrs. Zahra Maleki MD4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224