Dr. Thomas William Mcguire M.D.
Ophthalmologist2560 Business Park Dr Ne Cleveland TN, 37311
Dr. Thomas Mcguire is an ophthalmologist practicing in Cleveland, TN. Dr. Mcguire specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Mcguire can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Mcguire can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Wright State Univ Sch Of Med- Dayton Oh 1990
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Univ Tn Coll Med-Chattanooga, Ophthalmology; Kettering Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Kettering Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Thomas William Mcguire M.D.'s Practice location
Cleveland, TN 37311Get Direction
Dr. Thomas William Mcguire M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcguire
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Reasons Why You Would Need Laser Eye Surgery
Fast on the heels of FDA approval, the passage of nearly two decades has seen Lasik eye surgery (laser in situ keratomileusis), assuming the number one spot in elective surgical procedures opted by the American public. Lasik has redefined eye care by surgically reshaping the cornea of the eye in...
- How to Prepare for Cataract Surgery
The normal process of aging is the leading cause of cataracts. The eye’s lens slowly loses its clarity and gets cloudy as we age. As a result, the quality of vision decreases. Cataract surgery is recommended when your life’s quality starts to suffer.It is important to know how to prepare...
- What is Cataract Surgery?
The exact cause of cataracts is not known. Nevertheless, it seems that most cataracts are caused by long-term variations in the eye lens protein components which in turn causes cloudiness in the lens. Though not common, cataracts can affect infants and young children due to genetic enzyme...
- Should I Opt for Cataracts Surgery?
Cataracts is a cloudy area in the lens of the eye that blocks the light entering the eye, thus affecting vision. Surgery is one of the most common options to treat cataracts and improve vision. It is performed by an ophthalmologist and in most cases, is an outpatient procedure. Cataracts is an eye...
- Living with Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetesType 1 diabetes, which is also called insulin-dependent diabetes, is the more severe form of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes develops at any age, but it usually develops among children and teenagers. This is the reason why it is also commonly called “juvenile” diabetes.Living with type...
- Dr. Susan Carleton Benes M.D.262 Neil Avenue Columbus Ohio 43215
- Dr. Kenneth A. Beckman MD450 Alkyre Run Drive Westerville Ohio 43082
- Dr. Alice T Epitropoulos M.D.262 Neil Ave Columbus OH 43215
- Dr. Sugat Siddharth Patel MD6655 Post Rd Dublin OH 43016
- Dr. Chester Duane Ridenour DO262 Neil Ave Columbus OH 43215
- Dr. Atif Collins M.D.915 Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43212