Dr. Jessica Webb is a family practitioner practicing in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Webb specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Webb possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Dr. Jessica Webb DO's Practice location
Des Moines, IA 50316Get Direction
Dr. Jessica Webb DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Webb
- What Is Asthma: Get the Facts
Asthma is a lung condition where the lung bronchioles constrict and get filled with mucus, narrowing the passage for air to pass through. It is a non-curable condition. However, the symptoms can be suppressed with proper medication, exercise (as prescribed by the doctor, or else, doing inappropriate...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Lyme Disease: Making a Diagnosis
Lyme disease is an infectious disease caused by four different species of bacteria. In Europe and Asia, it spreads through Borrelia afzelii and Borrelia garinii, while in the USA, it spreads through Borrelia burgdorferi and Borrelia mayonii. The disease is transmitted to humans via a common...
- Dr. Matthew Michael Otis DO6200 Aurora Ave Urbandale IA 50322
- Dr. David Harrison DO800 E 1st St Ankeny IA 50021
- Dr. Robert M Nathanson DOUnion & Sheldon Dr Ames IA 50011
- Dr. Salman Saad M.D.1801 Hickman Rd Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Robert Callahan MD1750 48th St Des Moines IA 50310
- Dr. Scott Alan Honsey MD5700 Hickman Rd Des Moines IA 50310