Dr. Nicole Pelly practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Seattle, WA. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Pelly treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Anesthesiology, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester
Nicole W Pelly's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98105Get Direction
COEUR D ALENE, ID 83814Get Direction
Nicole W Pelly's reviewsWrite Review
- How Integrated Classrooms Can Benefit Children with Autism
Children who have learning disabilities or other conditions on the autism spectrum often find themselves placed in special education. The idea behind special education is a positive one. It allows teachers to give more attention and care to students that need it the most. It also allows teachers to...
- What are the Health Benefits of the Consumption of Pumpkins?
Pumpkins come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Orange or yellow, dark or pale green, these fruits offer loads of health benefits.Health Benefits of Pumpkins...
- Do I Need the HPV Vaccine?
HPV stands for human papilloma virus, which can be sexually transmitted and affects more than 20 million people in the country. There are different types of the papilloma virus, which infects about 6 million people every year in the US. This virus causes cervical cancer in women, which is one of the...
- 47-year-old with Cystic Fibrosis Refuses to Let It Stop Her
Sue Britton, a 47-year-old woman has cystic fibrosis. In her 20s, she became tired of being known and labeled as the ‘sick girl’, so she left her home to embark on a 7-month journey around the world. The fact that she had cystic fibrosis and needed medication on a daily basis did not stop her....
- What is P90X System?
P90X system is an extreme home fitness training program that claims to give you a lean and fab body at the end of a 90 day session. The training is provided through a 12-DVD set video program that features workouts for specific parts of the body. The program asks for six to seven days of regular one...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Dr. Oluwasola Olamikan M.D.501 Eastlake Ave E. , Seattle WA 98109
- Dr. Evelyn Carolina Monico M.D.4800 SAND POINT WAY NE SEATTLE WA 98105
- Daniel Rubens Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Sally E Rampersad Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Rosemary Orr Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Nathaniel Howard Greene M.D.University Of Washington, 1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195