Dr. Robert G Starr MD, INC
Ophthalmologist7677 Center Ave Suite 204 Huntington Beach CA, 92647
Dr. Robert Starr is an ophthalmologist practicing in Huntington Beach, CA. Dr. Starr specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Starr can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Starr can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Yeshiva University 1997
- Regulation of insulin secretion from beta-cell lines derived from transgenic mice insulinomas resembles that of normal beta-cells.
- Direct action of endotoxin on cardiac muscle.
- Effects of pericardial pressure on systemic and coronary hemodynamics in dogs.
- Functional characterization of the rat GAP-43 promoter.
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- Corneal Ulcer
- Wayne St Univ-Detroit M C, Ophthalmology
- Wayne State University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Robert G Starr MD, INC's Practice location
Huntington Beach, CA 92647Get Direction
Dr. Robert G Starr MD, INC's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Starr
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Diabetic retinopathy is a long-term complication of diabetes that affects the eyes. The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that diabetic retinopathy is responsible for 4 percent of the 45 million cases of blindness throughout the world. It is caused by a damage to the blood vessels of the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Glaucoma
What is Glaucoma?Glaucoma is a medical condition that affects the eyes. It is characterized by high pressure in the eyes, leading to damages on the optic nerve, which can eventually impair your vision.Glaucoma is one of the leading causes of blindness worldwide. It can affect both men and women at...
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of LASIK Eye Surgery?
LASIK, or laser in situ keratomileusis, is a very popular surgical procedure to correct and improve vision, and reduces an individual's dependence on contact lenses and glasses. It is a very common refractive surgical procedure to correct different types of vision issues, including nearsightedness,...
- What Specialists Treat Cataracts?
Cataracts are defined as the clouding of lens in your eye. The clear lens of your eye becomes increasingly foggy causing a great deal of issues with eyesight. The effects of cataracts can be felt more strongly at night sometimes due to the poor visibility conditions which prevail already. Cataracts...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What Affects Night Vision?
Problems with night vision is a very common problem. Most of the night vision problems, like halos, blurred vision, and night blindness, may be treated. Some of these may also be a sign of congenital medical condition, like retinitis pigmentosa. A number of other conditions, like exposure to the sun...
- Dr. Roger V. Ohanesian M.D.24401 Calle De La Louisa Laguna Hills California 92653
- Gordon R.A. Fishman MD1777 Axtell Road Troy Michigan 48084
- Dr. Robert F. Ruper MD436 S Glassell St Orange CA 92866
- Dr. Sean D. Adrean M.D.301 W Bastanchury Rd Fullerton California 92835
- Dr. Jeffrey V. Winston M.D.101 Laguna Road Fullerton CA 92835
- Mr. Robert T Lin M.D.18725 Gale Ave Rowland Heights CA 91748