Dr. Edward Lee Cohen MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)3801 Miranda Ave #112 Palo Alto CA, 94304
Dr. Edward Cohen is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Cohen specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Cohen can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Cohen can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Edward Lee Cohen MD's Practice location
Palo Alto, CA 94304Get Direction
Dr. Edward Lee Cohen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cohen
- Treatments For Genital Herpes
Even though there is no cure for genital herpes, several treatments are available. Treatment of genital herpes is aimed at relieving symptoms and reducing the frequency of recurrent infections (outbursts). Most cases of herpes may be resolved without treatment. However, treatment is important as it...
- Causes and Symptoms of Metrorrhagia
What is metrorrhagia?Metrorrhagia is also known as dysfunctional uterine bleeding, which is a common gynecological complaint among women of reproductive age. This condition is also commonly experienced during the first few years of menarche. If abnormal bleeding occurs during menarche, then it is...
- Are Weight Loss Supplements Effective?
Have you ever considered herbal supplements to achieve a slim physique? There are many different types of herbal supplements that contain a variety of ingredients, like appetite suppressants, Ephedrine, Chitosan, Dandelion, Clenbuterol, Cascara, Guar Guam, and diuretics. Are these ingredients safe...
- Zika Virus Symptoms: What Is Zika Virus and Travel Recommendations
In 1947, the Zika virus was discovered and got its name from Uganda’s Zika Forest. The first human case of Zika was identified in 1952. Since then, outbreaks of the virus were reported in the Southeast Asia, the Pacific Islands, and Africa, although it was possible for Zika outbreaks to happen in...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Breast Cancer?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer seen in women, and may lead to surgery, impaired body image and sexuality, and sometimes death. Breast self-examination is ideal for women to understand what is normal, and to spot any changes that may need physician’s attention. Any unusual changes...
- What is Candidal Vaginitis?
Candidal vaginitis is an infection of the vagina. C. albicans is the major cause; however, yeast and Candida sp are also responsible for this infection. Women account for 15 – 20%, while expectant mothers account for 20 - 40% of candida vaginitis. Candida vaginitis infection risk factors...
- Dr. Karen J. Purcell M.D., PHD555 KNOWLES DR STE 212 LOS GATOS CA 95032
- Dr. Sudeepthi Prasad MD2557 Mowry Avenue Fremont California 94538
- Dr. Athiya D. Javid MD200 Jose Figueres Avenue San Jose California 95116
- Dr. Eleanor M. Martinez M.D.340 Dardanelli Ln Los Gatos CA 95032
- Dr. Rosanne Mayhew M.D.555 Knowles Drive Los Gatos California 95032
- Kenneth E. Smith871 Enborg Ct San Jose CA 95128