Dr. Yoon jae Choi practices Neuropathology in SPRINGFIELD, IL. Dr. Choi studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Yoon jae Choi MD's Practice location
SPRINGFIELD, IL 62702Get Direction
Yoon jae Choi MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Pregnancy and Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson's disease happens to only 5% of women before the age of 40, with less than 400 women who are younger than 50 years old diagnosed with the disease in the United States. This is why pregnancy in patients with Parkinson's Disease is uncommon and a rare occurrence.There have been previous...
- Second Opinions for Multiple Sclerosis: When Are They Advisable?
The decision of whether or not to seek out a second opinion during medical procedures or diagnoses is often uncertain, and many struggle to understand when or how to get one. It is important to follow these guidelines for attaining expertise from an multiple sclerosis specialist, while still...
- Holistic Treatment for Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome is usually treated with lifestyle changes as well as medication. RLS causes people to experience unusual sensations in the legs while resting. These sensations can come in the form of:• Creepy-crawling feeling• Burning• Throbbing • PullingThese unpleasant feelings...
- What Is Euthymia?
IntroductionA person is often regarded as when in the longitudinal course of mood disturbances, the threshold of a disorder is not met. People with bipolar disorder may spend most of their time in the state of mania, depression, or in a mixed state, while the rest are in euthymia. Certain...
- What Role Do Gut Microbes Play in Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis is a terrible disease that affects millions of people around the world, and it can be particularly devastating to have to deal with this disease on a daily basis. Researchers have long searched for some sort of cure for the disease, but they have repeatedly come up short....
- Help for Anyone Newly Diagnosed with MS
You have multiple sclerosis (MS). Now what? Whether you found out months ago or your doctor just told you days ago that you might or definitely do have MS, you are undoubtedly full of questions, confusion, and shock over the news. Regardless of where you are in the middle of full blown symptoms or...
- Dr. Joni M Clark M.D.751 N Rutledge St Springfield IL 62702
- Dr. David A. Gelber M.D.800 N. 1st Street Springfield IL 62702
- Dr. Najib Murr MD982045 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Lidia Brown M.D.2490 Hospital Dr Mountain View CA 94040
- Dr. Jacob Manoj Kitchener MD30 E Apple St Dayton OH 45409
- Dr. Edward A Trudeau M.D.701 N 1st St Springfield IL 62781