Jule N Wetherbee M.D.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology2025 W Oklahoma Avenue Suite 102 Milwaukee WI, 53215
Dr. Jule Wetherbee is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Wetherbee performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Comparison of efficacy of automatic implantable cardioverter defibrillator in
- Strength-duration curves of fixed pulse width variable tilt truncated exponential waveforms for nonthoracotomy internal defibrillation in dogs.
- Complications of automatic implantable cardioverter defibrillators: radiographic, CT, and echocardiographic evaluation.
- Pericardial effusion increases defibrillation energy requirement.
- A direct comparison of epicardial and nonthoracotomy defibrillation using monophasic and biphasic shocks.
- Electrode polarity is an important determinant of defibrillation efficacy using a nonthoracotomy system.
- Long-term complications of implantable cardioverter defibrillator lead systems.
- Direct comparison of monophasic, biphasic and sequential pulse defibrillation over a single current pathway.
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals
Jule N Wetherbee M.D.'s Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53215Get Direction
GRAFTON, WI 53024Get Direction
Jule N Wetherbee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wetherbee
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Mohammad Eyman Mortada M.D.2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Milwaukee WI 53215
- Jason Rubenstein M.D.9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Vicken R Vorperian MD725 American Ave Waukesha WI 53188
- Afroz A Hai M.D.725 American Ave Waukesha WI 53188
- Jasbir Singh Sra MD2900 W Oklahoma Ave Milwaukee WI 53215
- Sanjay S Deshpande M.D.2350 N Lake Dr Milwaukee WI 53211