Kathryn Morgan is an acupuncturist practicing in Boulder, CO. Dr. Morgan evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Morgan treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Mrs. Kathryn Morgan DIPL. OM, L.AC.'s Practice location
Boulder, CO 80305Get Direction
Mrs. Kathryn Morgan DIPL. OM, L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- Mr. Robert Arthur Wesley LAC2121 W 84th Ave Federal Heights CO 80260
- Daisy Elizabeth Lear L.AC.1159 Lefthand Drive Longmont CO 80501
- Judith C Lemieux M.S., L.AC.3071 W Clyde Pl Denver CO 80211
- Mr. Joseph Ryan Powell L.AC.1129 Vivian St Longmont CO 80501
- Dr. Shuhong Hua LIC. AC., DIPL. AC.780 Simms Street Golden CO 80401
- Adam C Shapiro L.AC.4730 Table Mesa Dr Boulder CO 80305