Dr. George Armendariz, MD
Surgeon10250 N 92nd St Suite 110 Scottsdale AZ, 85258
Dr. George Armendariz is a cosmetic surgeon practicing in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Armendariz specializes in anesthesiology, regenerative pain medicine, invasive liposuction, fat transfers, Renuvion skin tightening, and Aveli cellulite reduction. Dr. Armendariz provides quality cosmetic services for all types of body aesthetic needs and helps each patient find the body they want within the body they have.
Education and Training
University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston 1998
American Board Of Anti-Aging & Regenerative Medicine
American Board of Independent Medical Examiners
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Society for Aesthetics
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Academy of Disability Evaluating Physicians
- American Academy of Pain Management
- American Society of Lipo-Suction Surgery
- General Surgery at St. Joseph Hospital in Houston, TX
Professional Society Memberships
Favorite Place to Vacation
Hobbies / Sports
- Working out, drawing
Dr. George Armendariz, MD's Practice location
Scottsdale, AZ 85258Get Direction
Dr. George Armendariz, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Armendariz
- What Is a Pleomorphic Adenoma: Is It Dangerous?
Introduction The salivary glands produce saliva, which keeps the mouth moist, helps digest the food, and prevents the rapid decay of our teeth. The salivary glands are small in size and are located around the inner lining of the mouth, cheeks, and lips. Many diseases from cancerous tumors to...
- What Is an Umbilical Hernia Surgery?
An umbilical hernia operation is a surgical procedure that repairs an umbilical hernia issue. A hernia is a protrusion that usually appears in the abdomen. The bulging effect is due to the intestines or bowels trying to push their way out of the abdominal walls via the weak spots. Although commonly...
- What Is Hematochezia?
Introduction Discovering blood after a bowel movement can be a frightening experience. If you notice a bright red to black-colored blood in your stool, in the toilet bowl, or on the toilet paper, you may be experiencing rectal bleeding. Having blood in your stool does not always signal a serious...
- Femoral Hernia: Get the Facts
Our human bodies are a complex network of nerves, blood vessels, muscles, and visceral organs. While our skin is the outermost layer holding everything together, on the inside, it is a network of strong muscle fibers that hold all our internal organs in place. A hernia occurs when there is a weak...
- What to Expect After a Cholecystectomy
In case you have problems with your gallbladder and there is a need for it to be removed, you will experience unusual and uncomfortable symptoms while trying to adapt to a new life without a gallbladder. Obviously, when your gallbladder is removed, bile can't be stored like before since it is meant...
- Diagnosing Appendicitis During Pregnancy
Diagnosing appendicitis during pregnancy is difficult because its symptoms are quite similar to those of pregnancy. Therefore, it’s important to be aware of this condition and consult your doctor immediately if you feel that the signs and symptoms you are experiencing are indicative of...
- Dr. Zachary Bodnar MD13400 E Shea Blvd Scottsdale AZ 85259
- Dr. Terry L. Simpson MD., FACS9377 E Bell Rd Scottsdale AZ 85260
- Dr. Mary E. Schultheis MD.1492 S Mill Ave Tempe AZ 85281
- Dr. Tafadzwa Makarawo MD18275 N 59th Ave Glendale AZ 85308
- Dr. Yaritza Perez-soto M.D.5310 W Thunderbird Rd Glendale AZ 85306
- Dr. Kurt W. Sprunger M.D.3805 E BELL RD STE 5300 PHOENIX AZ 85032