Dr. Stacy L Blackmon DDS
Dentist1100 Village Harbor Dr Lake Wylie Family De Clover SC, 29710
Lake Wylie Family Dentistry has been viable and a part of the Lake Wylie community since 1990.With the expertise of the three doctors in the practice we offer a wide variety of care for our patients. ...
- Super Service Award2012Angie's List
- Cerec Same-day Crowns
- Sleep Apnea/snoring Appliances
- Invisalign Braces
- Veneers And Crowns
- Tooth Whitening
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Implant Restorations
- Night Guards
- MemberTri-County Dental Society 2000
Experience & Accolades
- Member / Provider for CAAC2004Christian Medical and Dental SocietyI provide dental care for clients at the CAAC. This is an area assistance center that is separate from the office.
Dr. Stacy L Blackmon DDS's Practice location
Clover, SC 29710Get Direction
Dr. Stacy L Blackmon DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Blackmon
- Susan g.
- R. r.
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Dr. Charles T. Añonuevo DDS8810 Blakeney Professional Dr Charlotte North Carolina 28277
- Dr. Mark Conard D.M.D.4605 Oleander Drive Myrtle Beach South Carolina 29577
- Dr. Christopher Latham Phelps D.M.D.510 W John St Matthews NC 28105
- Dr. Smita S Warrier DMD16143 Lancaster Highway Charlotte NC 28277
- Dr. Luz A Chavez D.D.S.9912 Monroe Rd Matthews NC 28105
- Dr. Thomas N Stall DMD1100 Village Harbor Dr Clover SC 29710