Dr. Lina Chalak, MD specializes in neonatal & perinatal medicine and pediatrics, and currently sees patients in Dallas, Texas. Dr. Chalak graduated from American University Of Beirut (1995) and is licensed ...
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, Neonatal-perinatal Medicine 2001
Dr. Lina Chalak MD's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72202Get Direction
Dr. Lina Chalak MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Effective is Laser Hair Removal?
Unwanted hair is a common cause of distress for both men and women. Many options are available for removing hair, including waxing, shaving, and tweezing. Laser hair removal is a popular cosmetic procedure in which a concentrated beam of light is focused onto the hair follicles and ultimately...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Dr. William H Benton M.D.18 Corporate Hill Dr Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Robert Earnest Lyle MD800 Marshall St Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Richard Michael Nestrud M.D.18 Corporate Hill Dr Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Robert Arrington MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Becky Rogers MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Ashley S Ross MD1 Children's Way Little Rock AR 72202