Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1360 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL, 60610
Dr. Pawan Gundavaram is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Gundavaram specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Pawan Gundavaram's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60610Get Direction
PATERSON, NJ 07514Get Direction
Pawan Gundavaram's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gundavaram
- The Promising Future of Gene Therapy and Lymphoma
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma affects over 700,000 people in America alone. Though current treatments are moderately effective, especially for aggressive forms of the disease, more can be done to help people impacted by NHL. Researchers are doing just that by working to develop new, innovative treatment for...
- John Quinones Teams Up With Survivors For Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Many cancer patients suffer in silence, with the public being largely unaware of the different types of cancer and how they affect patients. Most people obviously know that cancer is well, a bad thing, but there is a lot of nuance and important information that is lost on the common citizen. Most...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation Announces Partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma
The Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) is the nation’s largest non-profit organization for lymphoma research, and they just announced their partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma (AOL). This was all revealed in September during Blood Cancer Awareness Month. LRF is devoted to exclusively funding...
- Stem Cell Therapy Puts 4-year-old's Ultra Rare Lymphoma in Remission
4-year-old Jovon Moss was diagnosed with X-linked Lymphoproliferative Syndrome, a rare disorder of the immune system that led him to being taken back and forth to the hospital since his 3rd birthday.Jovon’s journey began in September of last year, when his mother, Brittany Fluellen, first began to...
- Little Boy Tugs at Heartstrings of Entire Community: Be the Match!
Danny Feltwell, a young six-year-old boy, was diagnosed with T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma when he was just two years old. After undergoing countless procedures and just four months from being considered fully cured, Danny relapsed and had to be re-hospitalized. The doctors found that a large tumor...
- Superheroes Unite For Elementary Student Fighting Lymphoma
Anyone diagnosed with cancer knows how terrifying and debilitating the news can be. Now just imagine how horrible an experience it would be for an elementary school student to hear that they have cancer.It is a sad fact that thousands of children are diagnosed with cancer every year, and it is...
- Dr. Sowjanya Reganti M.D.,236 West 6th Street Reno Nevada 89503
- Dr. Nirmala Bhoopalam M.D.5000 South 5th Avenue Hines Illinois 60141
- Dr. Manuel Francisco Rosado M.D.5131 N Lincoln Ave Chicago IL 60625
- Dr. Nicklas Pfanzelter MD3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Patrick Stiff MD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Jessica Kaplan Altman MD676 N Saint Clair St Chicago IL 60611