Dr. Bruce Ian Kaczander DPM
Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist) | Foot & Ankle Surgery24725 W 12 Mile Rd Suite 270 Southfield MI, 48034
Dr. Bruce Kaczander is a podiatrist practicing in Southfield, MI. Dr. Kaczander is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Kaczander diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- 2008Hour Detroit Magazine's Top Docs
- Sports Medicine, Ankle Reconstruction, Foot Reconstruction
- Straith Hosp For Special Surg, Podiatric Surgery
- Straith Memorial Hospital
Dr. Bruce Ian Kaczander DPM's Practice location
Southfield, MI 48034Get Direction
Dr. Bruce Ian Kaczander DPM's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kaczander
- What Are Bunions?
A bunion is a small bony projection found at the joint of the toe on the foot. These are formed when the toe pushes against the other toes. This causes the joint to have an abnormal profile, which enlarges over a period of time. The big joint crowds the other toes of the foot resulting in pain. As...
- Being Diagnosed with Diabetes
The disease begins with a feeling of increased thirst, urination or unexplained weight changes. These symptoms should warrant a visit to the doctor so as to get your blood sugar tested. If the blood sugar level is more than 200 mg/dL, consider performing a sugar test. If you are unsure of the...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- What It's Like to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
Adapting to a healthier dietA type 2 diabetes patient needs to shift from an unhealthy diet and adapt to a much healthier diet. The recommended diet for type 2 diabetes patients includes three healthy daily meals. A type 2 diabetes patient is at risk of developing cardiovascular problems, so the...
- What Is a Heel Spur?
A heel spur refers to a small, pointed calcaneus outgrowth from the underside of the heel. The outgrowth may be seen under the heel or at the back of the heel. Both conditions may remain painless, or it can cause pain while pressure is applied to the ball of the foot.Patients may not have any...
- All About Plantar Warts
How do plantar warts form?Verruca Plantaris is the technical name for plantar warts. What are they? Warts are small benign (non-cancerous) growths on the skin. They typically occur when the skin is infected by a virus. In this case, plantar warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- Dr. Barbara Lawana Norvell D.P.M.16200 W 9 mile Rd Southfield MI 48075
- Dr. Steven Michael Zavinsky DPM1 William Carls Dr Commerce Township MI 48382
- Dr. Peter Paul Galea DMP14555 Levan Rd Livonia MI 48154
- Dr. Stefano Matthew Militello D.P.M.12000 E 12 Mile Rd Warren MI 48093
- Dr. Stuart J Wertheimer DPM22101 Moross Rd Grosse Pointe MI 48236
- Dr. Brian George Loder DPM43391 Commons Dr Clinton Township MI 48038