Dr. Ian M Lerner D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice3051 Long Beach Road Suite #3 Suite 4 Oceanside NY, 11572
Dr. Ian Lerner is a Dentist practicing in Oceanside, NY. Dr. Lerner specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Emory College B.S. Mathematics and Computer Science 1982
Emory University D.D.S. 1986
- SELECTION FOR EGG NUMBER WITH X-RAY-INDUCED VARIATION.
- INDETERMINISM IN INTERSPECIFIC COMPETITION.
- The founder principle and competitive ability of tribolium.
- Population Genetics of a Poultry Flock under Artificial Selection.
- The Optimum Structure of Breeding Flocks. I. Rate of Genetic Improvement under Different Breeding Plans.
- The Optimum Structure of Breeding Flocks. II. Methods of Determination.
- The Heritability of All-or-None Traits: Viability of Poultry.
- Heritability of Threshold Characters.
- Continuous Selection for Egg Production in Poultry.
- The Ninth International Congress of Genetics.
- INHERITANCE OF RESISTANCE TO FOWL PARALYSIS (NEUROLYMPHOMATOSIS GALLINARUM).
- THE SHAPE OF THE CHICK EMBRYO GROWTH CURVE.
- Phenodeviants and Genetic Homeostasis.
- Managed care contracts need eyes of attorney, too.
- Some aspects of evolutionary theory in the light of recent work on animal breeding.
- The optimum structure of breeding flocks; rate of genetic improvement under different breeding plans.
- The optimum structure of breeding flocks; methods of determination.
- Can New York swallow a soda tax?
- Plenty of opportunity.
- Heterosis and the future of animal improvement.
- Electromyography in spinal cord injury.
- L. C. Dunn (1893-1974) and poultry genetics: a brief memoir.
- Electromyographic findings in early hemiplegia.
- Genetic load in tribolium.
- [Relationship between the chemical structure and diuretic action in a number of acyl phenothiazine derivatives].
- Health Equity Heroes Award2016Dentiquest
- General Dentistry
- Regular Exams And Cleanings
- Digital X-rays
- Dental Implants And Restoration
- Root Canals
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Gum Disease
- Preventive Care
- Emergency Dental Care
- Dental Implants
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Teeth Whitening
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- Professional MemberSecond District Dental Society
- Professional MemberNew York State Dental Association
- FellowInternational College of Oral Implantology
Dr. Ian M Lerner D.D.S.'s Practice location
Oceanside, NY 11572Get Direction
OCEANSIDE, NY 11572Get Direction
Dr. Ian M Lerner D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lerner
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Marija Simeonov-Nestorov DDS1 West 34th St New York NY 10001
- Dr. Joseph M. Landisi DMD1750 Crosby Ave Bronx New York 10461
- Dr. Louis Paul Sterling DDS87 Elmira Street Staten Island NY 10306
- Dr. Svetlana Rozenberg DDS8 E 63rd St New York NY 10065
- Joseph Salim DMD433 E 56th St New York NY 10022
- Carla H Schlissel500 Montauk Highway West Islip New York 11795