Dr. John Friedland is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Friedland specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Friedland tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences,Bethesda, Md, United States 1993
USUHS F E HEBERT SCH OF MED 1993
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- San Antonio Unif Ser Hlth Edu, Orthopedic Surgery; Brooke Army Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Mr. John Thomas Friedland M.D.'s Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78258Get Direction
Clarksville, TN 37043Get Direction
EGLIN AFB, FL 32542Get Direction
Mr. John Thomas Friedland M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- Holistic Treatments for Arthritis
Arthritis is a painful, progressive disease that affects the joints of an individual. There are many treatments available for arthritis. Each and every one of them works differently, depending on the stage of arthritis at which they are implemented. As we already know, if not treated, arthritis can...
- How Can I Manage Tendinitis?
How Can I Manage Tendinitis?Tendinitis, the inflammation of the tendon, can cause acute pain and tenderness just outside the affected joints. It commonly affects shoulders, elbows, wrists, and heels. The affected region may have stiffness that restricts movement. It is also characterized by mild...
- What Are the Risks of Carpal Tunnel Surgery?
Carpal tunnel surgery is a procedure done to treat carpal tunnel syndrome. The surgical procedure involves the severing of a ligament referred to as the transverse carpal ligament so that the pressure it was exerting on the median nerve gets released.The pressure exerted on the median nerve causes...
- Recovery from Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is usually done to cut the transverse carpal ligament. This ligament is one of the most important parts of the hand. It holds the bones and muscles of your hand together, which means that once it is severed, then your hand loses a very important part, and regaining its previous...
- Dr. Gerald Q. Greenfield M.D.5282 Medical Drive San Antonio Texas 78229
- Howard Jay Hassell8255 Fredericksburg Road San Antonio Texas 78229
- Stephen Edward EarleP.O. Box 33577 San Antonio Texas 78265
- Dr. Michael W. Hennessy M.D.3409 Worth Street Tower Dallas Texas 75246
- Dr. Steven J. Cyr MD21 Spurs Lane San Antonio Texas 78240
- Dr. Cezar Sandu M.D.1120 West Campbell Road Richardson Texas 75080