Dr. Diane Henze is a psychologist practicing in Minnetonka, MN. Dr. Henze specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Henze evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Henze because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Diane Lee Henze PHD, LP's Practice location
Minnetonka, MN 55345Get Direction
Dr. Diane Lee Henze PHD, LP's reviewsWrite Review
- High School Runner Doesn't Let Autism Stop Him
Everyone has dreams to which they aspire. Sometimes life throws itself in the path and prevents someone from pursing their dream. Other times, by striving to fulfill, it’s possible to overcome difficulties which otherwise would have prevented progress.This is the case for Conner Stewart, a student...
- “Cancer Anger” - An Explanation
Following a cancer diagnosis, it is normal to be overwhelmed with a lot of different emotions. Some individuals may feel shocked and frightened, while others may feel sad, guilty, or upset. There is no right way to feel. ...
- What are the Different Types of Anxiety?
What is anxiety?Individuals who have anxiety normally face stressful situations under normal circumstances, meaning, that they can become fearful and nervous completely out of context when a situation doesn't have any reason for these reactions. This is considered anxiety.Anxiety can be caused be a...
- What is an Eating Disorder?
Eating disorders are mental disorders that affect an individual's eating pattern, habits, and diet. The most common types of eating disorders are bulimia, anorexia, and binge-eating disorder, all of which affect the diet habits of a person considerably. These conditions are often characterized by...
- How to Help Someone Who Has Binge Eating Disorder
A severe eating disorder, binge eating disorder is a condition in which you regularly eat abnormally large quantities of food and have no control over the urge and event.Everyone can attest to the fact that it is normal to overeat at times such as on holiday parties and special occasions. However,...
- Is Schizophrenia a Genetic Disorder?
The organic studies of schizophrenia outnumber, by far, the psychological ones.The quantity of these works and the variety of directions that they have taken reveal that no breakthrough has been made. Even in fields like genetics and biochemistry where some evidence of the organic nature of...
- Berendina (Ina) M. Numan5816 West Cedar Lake Road St. Louis Park Mn 55416
- Dr. Valerie Golden PHD825 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis MN 55402
- Dr. Christopher Richard neary Nicholas PH.D.1 Veterans Dr Minneapolis MN 55417
- Dr. Norman Jeffrey Cohen PH D3915 Golden Valley Road Minneapolis MN 55422
- Dr. Amy Steiner PSY.D., ABPP701 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55415
- Dr. Robert C Doss PSYD LP225 Smith Ave N Saint Paul MN 55102