Ahsan S. Syed, MD, is a pediatric anesthesiologist at Nationwide Children's Hospital and a Clinical Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology at The Ohio State University College of Medicine. Dr. Syed rec ...
- John Stroger Hospital of Cook County 2004
- CS Mott Children's Hospital - Ann Arbor MI 2005
Dr. Ahsan Syed MD's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43205Get Direction
Dr. Ahsan Syed MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Child Stops Breathing 27 Times an Hour Due to Sleep Apnea
It is during a child’s earliest years where much of their development takes place. During this time, they learn through their own observations, develop their social and mental skills, and figure out their own independence. However, some children do not have it so easy, especially for Mia Amdur,...
- Understanding Chlorophyll and Its Amazing Health Benefits
You might have heard about chlorophyll at some point in your life--everyone who has gone to school has been told by their science teacher about how plants make their own food from sunlight. However, not everyone knows that the green substance commonly for imparting the color green to plants actually...
- What Conditions Increase Your Risk of Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure, or congestive heart failure, is a chronic condition that indicates the inability of one’s heart to sufficiently fill with blood or distribute adequate amounts of blood to the entire body.Heart failure usually occurs in individuals with advancing age. However, anyone can develop the...
- Tamarind 101: 14 Amazing Health Benefits of Tamarind
More often than not, tamarind is used by deseeding the fruit and the pulp layer first and then extracted before it is used in a dish. It is also used for cleaning copper vessels, especially brass items. Although tamarind has many uses, they are still not known to many. Its scientific name...
- Recovering from Bariatric Surgery
In bariatric surgery, a variety of procedures are used to remove portions of the stomach, or apply the use of a gastric band to reduce weight in patients who are obese. Such an invasive surgery, sometimes performed on patients who may already have poor health, poses serious risks associated with...
- Preventing Dehydration
Dehydration results when you lose water in your body. The rule of thumb is, if you’re thirsty, you’re already dehydrated. Keep well hydrated by drinking plenty of water, even before you begin your outdoor activity,” said Dr. Irvin Sulapas, a primary care sports medicine physician and assistant...
- Dr. Leila Lara Reduque MD700 CHILDRENS DR COLUMBUS OH 43205
- Dr. Olamide O Dairo MD700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Christopher Terence Mckee DO700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Joseph D Tobias MD700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Joshua C. Uffman M.D.700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Vanessa A Olbrecht M.D.700 CHILDRENS DR COLUMBUS OH 43205