Dr. Edwin Olsen is a Dentist practicing in Hardwick, VT. Dr. Olsen specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Edwin Joseph Olsen DDS's Practice location
Hardwick, VT 05843Get Direction
Dr. Edwin Joseph Olsen DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Dr. David Paul Vanslambrouck D.D.S.66 Morrisville Plz Morrisville VT 05661
- Adrienne Rulon151 North Main Street Hardwick VT 05843
- Dr. Nawal F Shah D.D.S.1593 Pucker St Stowe VT 05672
- Dr. Stuart V. Corso D.M.D.31 Mountain View Dr. Danville VT 05828
- Matthew S. e. Ebert DMD58 Brigham St Morrisville VT 05661
- Dr. Peter G Miller DDS1 Place Notre Dame Saint Johnsbury VT 05819