Dr. Tonya Jordan is a colon and rectal surgeon practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Jordan specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the colon, rectum and anus. As a colon and rectal surgeon, Dr. Jordan often treats conditions like rectal cancer, colon cancer, hemorrhoids, anal fissures and diverticulitis. Colon and rectal surgeons may be referred to you by your gastroenterologist if your doctor believes you need a surgical procedure.
Colon & Rectal SurgeryAmerican Board of Colon & Rectal SurgeryABCRS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Dr. Tonya Jordan M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30309Get Direction
Dr. Tonya Jordan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jordan
- What Are the Treatments for Anal Fissure and Which Specialist Should I Consult?
Anal fissure is an impairment of the wall of the anus. It usually does not come with a lot of medical complications. Nonetheless, it should be treated with urgency, since it can make life very uncomfortable for you. Anal Fissure SymptomsAnal fissure comes with a number of symptoms. Since some of...
- What Is an Anal Fissure?
What is an anal fissure?The anal canal is a short tube surrounded by muscle at the end of the rectum. An anal fissure is a small crack, tear, or rip in the anal canal lining. Anal fissure is often very small, but can cause you severe pain. The pain gets worse after passing stool and normally last...
- Colon Cancer
What is colon cancer?Colon cancer is cancer of the large intestine, also known as the colon. If the last segment of the colon, the rectum, has a cancerous growth, it is known as rectal carcinoma. These two conditions are collectively referred to as colorectal cancer.Carcinoma of the colon is the...
- Reasons Why You Need a Colonoscopy
Colonoscopy is a procedure that evokes mixed reactions amongst most adults. Most people don't look forward to the preparation for a colonoscopy, much less the procedure itself. But improvements in the procedure in recent years have led to most people not having a terrible experience. It is of...
- What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?
What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?Prostate cancer is an infection of the prostate which causes abnormal growth of cells on the prostate gland. Prostate cancer is known to inhabit the body of an individual for a long time before displaying any symptoms. During the first...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Stephen Mark Cohen M.D.33 Upper Riverdale Rd Riverdale GA 30274
- Dr. Timothy Simon MD5555 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Dennis E Choat MD5555 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Luz Angel MDNsuh-Dept Of Surgery Great Neck NY 11021
- Dr. Cedrek Latroy Mcfadden M.D.5555 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Oscar Marshall Grablowsky M.D.5667 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342