Dr. Judith Harrison-monge-reiner practices Radiation Oncology in Orange, CA. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Harrison-monge-reiner specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Dr. Judith A Harrison-monge-reiner M.D.'s Practice location
IRVINE, CA 92867Get Direction
Dr. Judith A Harrison-monge-reiner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Radiation Therapy
Radiation therapy is one of the several treatment methods available for cancer. It is used to treat many different types of cancer. At least half of the patients with cancer receive radiation therapy during their cancer treatment. Radiation therapy can be used as the main treatment for your cancer...
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- Does Bladder Cancer Require Chemotherapy for Treatment?
Does bladder cancer require chemotherapy for treatment?Bladder cancer can be treated through a number of ways and chemotherapy is one of them. Chemotherapy is an important treatment method and it works well in many cases. However, to understand whether it is necessary, it is important to know what...
- What Is Stage 4 Bladder Cancer?
Stage 4 bladder cancer is a bladder cancer that has spread through the bladder wall. In this stage, cancer has also invaded the lymph nodes, abdominal wall, and other body organs. This type of cancer is also known as "metastatic" bladder cancer.Stage 4 bladder cancer applies to bladder cancer that...
- Three-Week Chemotherapy Dosing Reconfirmed as First-Line Treatment of Ovarian Cancer
Chemotherapy as a treatment option for cancer has existed for decades, and has long been the standard of care and first line of treatment for almost all forms of cancer. The term is an umbrella term referring to the use of medicines to halt the growth of cancerous tumors and to kill off cancerous...
- What Is Recovery Like for Radiation Therapy?
After undergoing radiation therapy, the patient will be instructed on what to do, the appointments to keep, and everything they will need to know to make a full and safe recovery. Recovery usually depends on a lot of factors, but the following are some of the important ones:...
- Dr. Sherief H. Gamie MD2801 Atlantic Ave Long Beach California 90806
- Dr. Yuchi Peter Peng MD38660 Medical Center Drive California
- Dr. Joel M Cherlow M.D., PH.D.2801 Atlantic Ave Long Beach CA 90806
- Dr. Vijaykumar Ramchandra Kini MDDept 9626 Los Angeles CA 90084
- Dr. Young Soo Lee M.D.2151 N Harbor Blvd Fullerton CA 92835
- Dr. Usama Mahmood MD1515 Holcombe Blvd Houston TX 77030