Dr. Myrna Green is a psychologist practicing in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Green specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Green evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Green because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Myrna S. Green PH.D., CA LICENSED P's Practice location
Palo Alto, CA 94306Get Direction
Dr. Myrna S. Green PH.D., CA LICENSED P's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Anxiety Disorder
It’s quite normal to feel nervous and have butterflies in your stomach before going to a job interview, a blind date or making an important decision. This anxiousness is body’s natural response to stress and danger. It is an automatic alarm that rings when you feel threatened, under pressure, or...
- What is Trichotillomania?
Trichotillomania, or hair pulling disorder, is a mental disorder in which people have a strong desire and urge to pull out hair from different parts of their body, including the scalp and eyebrows. In this type of disorder — also considered an impulse control disorder — one finds it hard to...
- Autism and Romance: Finding Love on the Spectrum and Online
Anyone who has a loved one with autism will find this article to be a burst of sunshine. Finding love is difficult for anyone and for those on the autism spectrum, the challenges might be greater. Some people assume a person with autism is unable to form a romantic relationship. To appreciate...
- This Program Invites Families Affected by Autism to Go Out to Eat
A child throwing a fit in a restaurant is a nightmare for all parents. For parents of children with autism, this can be a more frequent reality.Autism Eats is in its third year of inviting families affected by autism to enjoy a restaurant dinner. Here, it is okay if a child has a meltdown. Any...
- Can Adults have Autism?
You will get a lot of information online on how to determine autism in child, as it can be easily noticed in children as young as 24 months old. What about autism in adults? Adults are not immune to autism and its effects either.At present, thousands of adults suffer from untreated autism and face...
- Treatments for Schizophrenia
What Is Schizophrenia?Schizophrenia is a severe and chronic mental disorder that can affect how an individual feels, thinks, and behaves. Individuals with schizophrenia can appear as though they have lost their grasp on reality. Although schizophrenia is less common than other mental disorders, the...
- Dr. Ayelet Hirshfeld PHD CLINICAL PSYCH1101 S Winchester Blvd San Jose CA 95128
- Dr. Tejal A. Jakatdar PH.D.1616 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19103
- Jennifer Lendl1142 McKendrie Street San Jose California 95126
- Phyllis Krafft Sherlock1275 Dana Avenue Palo Alto California 94301
- Eval Gal-Oz PH.D.415 Cambridge Ave Palo Alto California 94306
- Dr. Stancil Joseph lister Hutchinson PSY.D.730 Alhambra Blvd. Sacramento CA 95816