Dr. Burton Boron M.D.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology600 East Blvd Elkhart IN, 46514
Dr. Burton Boron is a gastroenterologist practicing in Elkhart, IN. Dr. Boron specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Boron performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Rush Med Coll of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 1982
Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical Center 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Acid Reflux
- Esophageal Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Polyps
- Mc Gaw Mc/Northwestern Univ, Internal Medicine
- MC GAW MEDICAL CENTER NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY
Dr. Burton Boron M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Burton Boron M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Boron
- Abdominal Pain: Is It Appendicitis?
The abdomen is the part of your body below your chest and above the pelvic region, and any pain in this area is referred to as abdominal pain. Almost everybody would have experienced pain in the abdomen one time or another. Most causes are harmless and can be diagnosed and treated easily. However,...
- How Adherence to Medication Lowers Healthcare Cost in Crohn's and Colitis Patients
Take medications as they are prescribed. It sounds like such a simple concept, but it isn’t. Medication nonadherence continues to be a problem in the United States. It causes people to not only remain unhealthy, but it puts a huge strain on health care costs. When it comes to children, many...
- Celiac Disease and Type I Diabetes Patients at a Higher Risk for Fractures
From time to time, patients may develop what is known as a comorbidity, which is essentially a word used to describe a situation wherein the subject is simultaneously diagnosed with two diseases or conditions. This can occur for a multitude of reasons, one being that the first condition may very...
- How This Online Coupon Pioneer Adjusts to Crohn's Disease
Many people know Jordon Cox as the long-haired, money-saving Coupon Kid who likes to write blogs and make pop up videos for the website, Money Saving Expert. Lately, Jordon hasn't been posting as much, and some people might be wondering what has happened to him and his money-saving tips. Jordon has...
- Celiac Disease and Rice: Is It Gluten-Free?
The only way to keep the symptoms of celiac disease in check is to avoid any and all exposure to gluten. For those suffering from this disease, even skin exposure with the protein can be enough to trigger a violent immune response that may cause symptoms. If consumed, gluten can trigger an internal...
- Inspiring Others with Crohn’s Disease through Bodybuilding
Adolescence and young adulthood are formative points in a person’s life. These are times when people are thinking about and beginning to plan for their futures while also forming life-long relationships and perhaps beginning to build families. Throw a chronic disease like Crohn’s or colitis in...
- Dr. Michael Alan Manbeck M.D.17501 Generations Dr South Bend IN 46635
- Dr. Oliver D Gilliam M.D.17501 Generations Dr South Bend IN 46635
- Dr. Luis A Nidea MD211 N Eddy St South Bend IN 46617
- Dr. Patrick J O'dea MD17501 Generations Dr South Bend IN 46635
- Dr. David G Mark MD17501 Generations Dr South Bend IN 46635
- Dr. John Glenn Mathis M.D.17501 Generations Dr South Bend IN 46635