Dr. Edward Pickens, MD is one of the country's top ranked doctors. His specialties include pediatrics and he currently practices medicine at Durham, North Carolina. Dr. Pickens completed medical school ...
Education and Training
Univ of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 1993
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Of Nc Hosps, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School of Medicine,Chapel Hill, Nc, United States 1996
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School of Medicine,Chapel Hill, Nc, United States 1999
Dr. Edward M Pickens MD's Practice location
Chapel Hill, NC 27599Get Direction
Durham, NC 27713Get Direction
Durham, NC 27713Get Direction
Dr. Edward M Pickens MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pickens
- What are the Treatment Methods for ADHD?
Reported cases of ADHD have been on the rise lately. In fact, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that as many as 11% of children between the ages of four years old and 17 years old have been diagnosed with ADHD. ADHD is a disease characterized by ongoing patterns of...
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Age of Conception May Affect Child's Social Development, Study Says
Having a child is a life-changing event for anyone, and many couples discuss if they want children and when they want to have them. Many couples choose to wait until much later in their lives to have any children, and this can potentially effect certain aspects of their child's life. Today we will...
- Dr. Rula Freiji MD6417 Pathway Ct. Chapel Hill NC 27516
- Dr. Jamila Fletcher MD10208 Cerny Street Raleigh North Carolina 27617
- Mrs. Stephanie Slater Rand MD4022 Freedom Lake Dr Durham North Carolina 27704
- Dr. Mary Markert M.D.2100 Erwin Rd Durham NC 27710
- Dr. May Kuo Slowik MD4101 N Roxboro St Durham NC 27704
- Dr. Poorvi J Shah MD4003 N Roxboro St Durham NC 27704