Dr. Clint Hayes is a general surgeon practicing in Sherman, TX. Dr. Hayes specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Hayes provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch of Med, Lubbock Tx 1994
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine,Lubbock, Tx, United States
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine 1994
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Varicose Veins
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Carraway Methodist Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Central Iowa Health System (Iowa Methodist Medical Center) Program
Dr. Clint A Hayes MD's Practice location
Sherman, TX 75090Get Direction
Dr. Clint A Hayes MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hayes
- Stomach Ulcers: What are the Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment?
Stomach ulcers are painful lesions that are found in the lining of your stomach or small intestine. They are the most visible sign of peptic ulcer disease. Your stomach and small intestine are lined by a layer of mucus-producing cells. The mucus produced by these cells protect the lining of your...
- How Is Liver Cancer Diagnosed?
How is Liver Cancer Diagnosed?Liver cancer is a common type of cancer which begins in the liver cells, or hepatocytes. Liver cancer is a cancer which affects one of the largest and most important organs of the body. Liver cancer is type of cancer which, when diagnosed at early stages, can be...
- What Are the Risks to Knee Replacement Surgery?
Knee replacement surgery is a medical procedure that is aimed to treat a knee joint that has been damaged due to arthritis or other complications. Arthritis is a condition that results from the breakdown of joint cartilage plus the underlying bone. Knee replacement surgery is used when other means...
- What Is an Umbilical Hernia Surgery?
An umbilical hernia operation is a surgical procedure that repairs an umbilical hernia issue. A hernia is a protrusion that usually appears in the abdomen. The bulging effect is due to the intestines or bowels trying to push their way out of the abdominal walls via the weak spots. Although commonly...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Appendectomy
An appendectomy is a surgical procedure that involves the complete removal of the appendix. It is a common procedure that is performed to correct or treat appendicitis, which is a condition that is characterized by appendix inflammation. To understand what an appendectomy is, we will first briefly...
- Laparoscopy for Endometriosis
What is laparoscopy?Laparoscopy is a common procedure used for diagnosing and removing mild to moderate endometriosis. The surgeon puts a small viewing instrument known as laparoscope through a small abdominal cut. If more access is needed, the surgeon makes a small cut or two on the abdomen to...
- Dr. Christopher F Lucchese DO300 N Highland Ave Sherman TX 75092
- Dr. Rolando P Oro M.D.5012 S Us Highway 75 Denison TX 75020
- Dr. Cody Starnes M.D.300 N. Highland Ave. Sherman TX 75092
- Dr. Mark Edward Dickson MD3305 N Calais St Sherman TX 75090
- Dr. Kenton P Schrank MD300 N Highland Ave Sherman TX 75092
- Dr. Charles G Buckingham MD600 N Highland Ave Sherman TX 75092