Dr. Patricia Martz is a general surgeon practicing in East Stroudsburg, PA. Dr. Martz specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Martz provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Dr. Patricia A Martz M.D., FACS's Practice location
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301Get Direction
CAPE MAY COURT HOUSE, NJ 08210Get Direction
Dr. Patricia A Martz M.D., FACS's reviewsWrite Review
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy involves the inspection of the abdominal organs or the female pelvic organs through the use of a thin, lighted tube that is inserted through an incision made in the belly. It is used to locate complications such as adhesions, cysts, infections, and fibroids. The tube used in the...
- What Is Varicocelectomy Surgery?
Varicocelectomy is a surgical procedure that is mainly used to treat male infertility. This infertility in men is always as a result of varicocele. The aim of treating varicocele is to obstruct or hinder venous drainage to the testicles while maintaining the lymphatic drainage and arterial inflow....
- Where Does Appendicitis Pain Occur?
The human body has numerous skin receptors that transmit signals to the brain 24/7 in an attempt to keep the body and person in sync. These nerve receptors are highly sensitive to pain and different sensations. For example, when the body comes in contact with fire or electricity, the brain...
- What Is Ulcerative Colitis?
There are a few problems that can affect the digestive tract and cause problems, and they are generally referred to as irritable bowel diseases (IBD). The most common IBDs are Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. IBD is different from IBS – Irritable Bowel Syndrome, which does not cause...
- Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?
Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?Being diagnosed with prostate cancer creates a sense of confusion and fear in many men. It is a condition that causes the growth unwanted cells on the prostate gland. The prostate gland is a gland located around the urethra. It is...
- Dr. Nicolas Teleo M.D175 E Brown St East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- Dr. Patricia Riley M.D.5380 S Rainbow Blvd Las Vegas NV 89118
- Dr. William Peter Jordan MD175 E Brown St East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- Dr. Maneesh Ailawadi M.D.175 E Brown St East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- Dr. David P Russo M.D., FACS175 E Brown St East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- Dr. Kathryn L Wheel MD5501 Old York Rd Philadelphia PA 19141