Dr. Rebecca Ewing is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Manchester, NH. Dr. Ewing specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Ewing can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Ewing can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Dr. Rebecca Anne Ewing M.D.,'s Practice location
Manchester, NH 03104Get Direction
CONCORD, NH 03301Get Direction
Dr. Rebecca Anne Ewing M.D.,'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Ovarian Cancer?
Doctors and scientists still hadn’t found the exact causes of ovarian cancer, but there are a few risk factors that may be closely connected to this disease. The epithelial type of ovarian cancer is the most common among women of every age. Women above their 60s are at highest risk, while those...
- Is Gastric Bypass Effective for Weight Loss?
A new study that was published in the journal, Archives of Surgery, shows that gastric banding may not be as effective as gastric bypass surgery in regards to weight loss. Gastric banding is considered to be safer and simpler than gastric bypass surgery, and many overweight and obese people are...
- Vitamin D Pills Can Help Reduce the Pain Caused By Menstruation
A study conducted by Italian researchers has shown that a single dose of vitamin D may reduce the pain experienced during menstrual cycles in women, and help them to avoid taking pain killers. In this study, the researchers studied the effect of vitamin D on 40 women between the ages of 18-years-old...
- Sleep Positioners May Increase a Baby's Risk of Death
A warning has been issued by the FDA and the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) against the use of sleep-positioning devices for babies. About 12 deaths have been reported with the use of these devices in the last 13 years.FDA principal deputy commissioner, Joshua Sharfstein, reported that...
- Laparoscopy and Infertility
LaparoscopyA laparoscopy is a surgical procedure, which allows doctors to examine your abdominal organs. In females, their fallopian tubes, uterus, and ovaries are found in the pelvic region, which is at the bottom of the abdomen. The procedure uses a laparoscope to visualize the abdominal organs....
- The Benefits and Risks of an IUD
What is an intrauterine device or IUD?An intrauterine device or IUD is a tiny, T-shaped birth control device. It is basically a plastic device, which is wrapped in copper. It also contains certain hormones. An IUD is inserted into the uterus by a doctor. There is a plastic string tied to the end of...
- Dr. Allan Fisher MD1 Elliot Way Manchester New Hampshire 03103
- Dr. Marc Duhaime D.O.445 Cypress Street Manchester New Hampshire 03103
- Patricia M. Miller25 Village Brook Lane Derry New Hampshire 3038
- Josefina Fojas Pilpil-Arambulo8 French Drive Bedford New Hampshire 3110
- Mrs. Monelle G Bisson MD696 Daniel Webster Hwy Merrimack NH 03054
- Dr. Lisbeth Murphy MD201 Riverway Pl Bedford NH 03110