Dr. Inna Kats is an internist practicing in Perry Hall, MD. Dr. Kats specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Kats provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1995
Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University 1995
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Union Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine; Penn St U Hp-M S Hershey Mc, Internal Medicine
- Union Memorial Hospital 1996
- Union Memorial Hospital Program
Dr. Inna Kats M.D.'s Practice location
Perry Hall, MD 21128Get Direction
Dr. Inna Kats M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kats
- 10 Natural Ways to Lower Your Blood Sugar
High blood sugar, also known as hyperglycemia, happens when blood glucose is abnormally high due to your body’s improper use of insulin or when your body cannot produce insulin. It mainly affects people with diabetes. Food intake, sedentary lifestyle, illnesses, and not taking the prescribed...
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- What Does Bactrim Treat?
BactrimBactrim is a combination of antibiotics called trimethoprim and sulfamethoxazole, which help treat different types of bacterial infections. Bactrim can be used for the treatment of urinary tract infections (UTIs), ear infections, bronchitis, shigellosis, traveler's...
- What Are Lymphocytes? Low, Normal, and High Lymphocyte Counts
Lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell produced in the bone marrow. A few lymphocytes enter the bloodstream while some move into the lymphatic system. Having a low or high lymphocyte count can help identify a person's medical condition. Normal lymphocyte counts usually vary from one laboratory...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Philip W. Halstead M.D.602 S. Atwood Road Bel Air Maryland 21014
- Dr. Joseph Angelo MD208 Plumtree Road Bel Air Maryland 21015
- Miss Rama Shankar M.D.1501 Division Street Baltimore Maryland 21217
- Dr. Edward M. Miller M.D.5601 LOCH RAVEN BLVD BALTIMORE MD 21239
- Dr. Maria Belen Menucci M.D.5601 Loch Raven Blvd Baltimore MD 21239
- Dr. Ravi Kant M.B.B.S.1190 W Northern Pkwy Baltimore MD 21210