Dr. Susanna Matsen Nazarian M.D., PH.D.
Surgeon1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA, 98195
Dr. Nazarian is an assistant professor in the Division of Transplant Surgery. She pursued her medical studies at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. She was a Halsted Surgical Resident at ...
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
Dr. Susanna Matsen Nazarian M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
Seattle, WA 98195Get Direction
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19107Get Direction
- What to Expect After a Cholecystectomy
In case you have problems with your gallbladder and there is a need for it to be removed, you will experience unusual and uncomfortable symptoms while trying to adapt to a new life without a gallbladder. Obviously, when your gallbladder is removed, bile can't be stored like before since it is meant...
- Everything You Need to Know About Gallbladder Surgery
Open gallbladder removal, also known as open cholecystectomy, is a surgical operation removing the gallbladder. The objective of the procedure is to offer permanent relief from gallbladder-related problems such as gallstones. During the surgery, a large incision is made in the abdomen and used to...
- What Are the Side Effects of Cholecystectomy?
Cholecystectomy is a common surgical operation currently performed for the treatment of gallbladder problems. The operation is basically a surgery done to remove the gallbladder. The removal of the gallbladder can be done in two different methods.Methods Used in a CholecystectomyOne of the methods...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- What Is an Abdominal Hernia?
When a piece of tissue or an organ protrudes from its normal position, the condition is called a hernia. An abdominal hernia occurs when a piece of bowel protrudes through a weak area of the abdominal walls. Muscle and tissue layers form the abdominal walls. Weak spots may arise from these layers,...
- What Is an Umbilical Hernia Surgery?
An umbilical hernia operation is a surgical procedure that repairs an umbilical hernia issue. A hernia is a protrusion that usually appears in the abdomen. The bulging effect is due to the intestines or bowels trying to push their way out of the abdominal walls via the weak spots. Although commonly...
- Dr. Adam Bakker MD1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Michael A. Towbin M.D.12333 Ne 130th Ln Kirkland WA 98034
- Mika Narad Sinanan OtherUniversity Of Washington Medical Ctr Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Sung (Steve) Kwon M.D.1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Anirban Gupta MD1124 COLUMBIA ST STE 400 SEATTLE WA 98104
- Dr. Thomas R Pritchett MD1100 9th Ave Seattle WA 98101