Dr. Seth Steven Septer D.O.
Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Gastroenterology982185 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE, 68198
Dr. Seth Septer is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Septer specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine 2005
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Crohn's Disease
- Acid Reflux
- Birth Defects
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Program
Dr. Seth Steven Septer D.O.'s Practice location
Omaha, NE 68198Get Direction
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80920Get Direction
Dr. Seth Steven Septer D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Septer
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Studies Find that Avoiding Cow's Milk-Based Formula Does Not Reduce Celiac Risk
Food allergies are considered normal in modern society especially among children and infants, yet there are instances in which an individual can have a serious issue with consuming certain food products. These reactions are not always considered allergic reactions, and they can leave an individual...
- Study Says Six Meals a Day is Best for Diabetic Patients
According to the research conducted by the Centers for Disease Control, more than 29 million people in America are diagnosed to have diabetes while 86 million are reported to have pre-diabetes. It is stated that one of the primary causes of the aggravating number of diabetes development among many...
- Study Says Signs of Celiac Disease Can Show in Infancy
In this day in age, a majority of diseases and conditions seen in the medical industry have been more or less identified. Although this is the case, not every condition has received enough analysis to conclude what the primary causes may be. An even more important point to this argument is when...
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- Why Patients' Role in Research is Crucial for Finding a Cure for Celiac Disease
When it comes to celiac disease, there is a lot that is known and a whole lot more that still remains a mystery. At a recent symposium called Beyond Celiac Research, experts came together to discuss what can be done to improve and increase research around celiac disease and possible treatment...
- Dr. Gina Direnzo-coffey M.D.7710 Mercy Rd Omaha NE 68124
- Dr. Jon A Vanderhoof MD14080 Boystown Hospital Rd Boys Town NE 68010
- Dr. Pablo Javier Palomo M.D8200 Dodge St Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Nancy L Vandersluis M.D.14080 Hospital Rd Boys Town NE 68010
- Dr. Fernando Zapata M.D.8200 Dodge St Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Thomas M Attard MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198