Dr. Fram Buhari is a cardiologist practicing in Stockton, CA. Dr. Buhari specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Buhari also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ Sheffield Med Sch, Fac Med/Dent, Sheffield 1969
Sheffield University, School Of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences 1969
University of Alberta Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry 1969
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
- Methodist Hosps Of Dallas, Cardiovascular Diseases; Hosp Of St Raphael, Internal Medicine; Hosp Of St Raphael, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Methodist Hospital (Houston) Program
Fram Buhari MD's Practice location
Stockton, CA 95204Get Direction
Fram Buhari MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Cardiac Ablation?
Cardiac ablation is a procedure used for atrial fibrillation (a-fib) treatment, which is an irregular beating of the heart. Doctors may recommend the procedure when other methods of treatment such as drugs and heartbeat reset aren’t successful.If atrial fibrillation, or an irregular heart rate,...
- Diagnosing Heart Palpitations
What are heart palpitations?Heart palpitations are when you start feeling your own heart beating. You will feel as if your heart is beating too fast, slow, forcefully, or irregularly. You will feel as if you missed a beat. The frequency and severity of heart palpitations will vary from one person to...
- Gout Complications
Any medical problem left untreated can have devastating consequences. With gout, most people affected may experience a single gout attack that comes with severe pain in the affected joint. Soon thereafter, the symptoms may go away for weeks and even months, and the individual may forget about...
- Overweight Children Are Likely to Have High Blood Pressure
A new study published in the journal, Hypertension, shows that a child who is overweight is at risk of high blood pressure, three times more than an average weight child. In this study 1,111 children were followed up for an average of four years. Height weight and blood pressure of the...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Long Commutes May Lead to Poor Health
A study published in, American Journal of Preventive Medicine, shows that people who commute long distances to work tend to have poor health. People who traveled more than 15 miles a day were more likely to be obese and had more belly fat, when compared to people who traveled less than 5 miles to...
- Daren Stephen Primack MD1801 E March Ln Stockton CA 95210
- Sujeeth Reddy Punnam M.D.1801 E March Ln Stockton CA 95210
- Alvin Cacho M.D.2800 N California St Stockton CA 95204
- John O Olowoyeye MD1801 E March Ln Stockton CA 95210
- Rajiv H Punjya M.D.1530 Bessie Ave Tracy CA 95376
- Ramin Manshadi MD2633 Pacific Avenue Stockton CA 95204