Dr. Behzad Maghsoudlou MD
Neurologist | Neurology239 E Brown St Medical Assoc Of Mon East Stroudsburg PA, 18301
Dr. Behzad Maghsoudlou practices Neuropathology in East Stroudsburg, PA. Dr. Maghsoudlou studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Behzad Maghsoudlou MD's Practice location
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301Get Direction
HAMPTON BAYS, NY 11946Get Direction
Dr. Behzad Maghsoudlou MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Maghsoudlou
- The Five Biggest Challenges Louis Faces as a Man with Autism
At the age of two and a half, Louis Scarantino was diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome – a form of autism. He was nonverbal until the age of four or five. His condition left an indelible mark on his life, making it more difficult for him to experience life in the early years the same way in which...
- Does MS Worsen Over Time? How to Cope with MS
The number of multiple sclerosis patients may not be known, since it is a condition that is not easily diagnosed due to symptoms being unapparent, and because there is no strict requirement for physicians to report cases within their practice. However, it is believed that 2.3 million and more...
- Support Groups for Muscular Dystrophy: Finding Genuine Connection and Understanding
A lot of people are suffering from muscular dystrophy (MD). The most common forms of MD in children are Duchenne and Becker, and about 400 to 500 boys are born with these in the United States each year. About 70,000 people in the UK suffer from MD. This condition, which is usually acquired by people...
- CureDuchenne Is Highlighted at the Annual Rare Disease Competition
CureDuchenne has already done so much for Duchenne muscular dystrophy. And, their latest achievement only proves that this organization has a large impact in the community.According to their site, “CureDuchenne is recognized as the global leader in research, patient care and innovation for...
- The 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response by the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. Specifically, the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating scar...
- Wrigley Field Comes Under Fire After Cubs Fan Sues for Violating Disabilities Act
David F. Cerda has been wheelchair-bound ever since he was 10 years old. This was caused by muscular dystrophy. Muscular dystrophy is a disease that affects the muscular and skeletal system by weakening the muscles and causing the loss of muscular mass. Mutations or abnormal genes in the muscle...
- Dr. Todd Ryan Garber M.D.755 Memorial Pkwy Phillipsburg NJ 08865
- Dr. James J Kerrigan MD3 Parkinsons Road East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- Dr. Raj L Katara MD3 Parkinson Rd East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- Dr. Ralf W Van der sluis M.D.230 Independence Rd East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- Dr. Eugene Leslie Jennings M.D.175 E Brown St East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- Dr. Mahesh D Chhabria MD3 Parkinson Rd East Stroudsburg PA 18301