Dr. Loren Lee is a prosthodontist practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Lee specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Loren Lee D.D.S.'s Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94121Get Direction
Dr. Loren Lee D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are Vitamin Drinks Beneficial for Your Skin?
Vitamin drinks, or beauty beverages as they are commonly known as, are touted as one of the best recipe for glowing and youthful skin. It is more like a powerful purifying and perfecting solution for the skin. In the past years, a number of products claiming to have ‘functional benefits’ for...
- How to Prepare for Gastric Bypass Surgery
People who are seriously obese and are unable to lose weight through diet and exercise may benefit from a gastric bypass surgery. Gastric bypass surgery is a procedure performed to people with high body mass index (BMI) including those with obesity-related health problems. Having a gastric bypass...
- 5 Tips on Living with Chicken Pox
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by the varicella-zoster virus. While it does occur in adults, most cases are reported to be in children under the age of 15 years. Symptoms can last for ten to fifteen days and can cause a considerable amount of discomfort, however, once the infection has...
- New York News Anchor Dies at 63: Michele Marsh’s Legacy
Prior to the 1970s, the American television news industry was dominated by all-male newscasters. That began to change as female broadcasters were promoted into anchor positions and welcomed by audiences throughout the 1970s. Women such as Pat Harper, Barbara Walters, and Judy Licht began to make...
- Low Serotonin Levels May Be Linked to Development of Alzheimer's
As the future becomes the present then the past, scientists, doctors, and patients alike learn more and more about Alzheimer’s disease and how it develops.Today, researchers are learning about the role serotonin plays in the progression of this disease. While the causes of Alzheimer’s are not...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Sheila Hurst Brear BDS (DDS)707 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Richard P. Kinsel1291 E Hillsdale Blvd San Mateo CA 94404
- Dr. Rebecca Boardman D.D.S.2299 Post St San Francisco CA 94115
- Dr. Theodore Eric Jacobson DDS450 Sutter St San Francisco CA 94108
- Ms. Celia Yurie Iwama D.D.S.450 Sutter Street San Francisco CA 94108
- Dr. Rebecca Castaneda DDS450 Sutter St San Francisco CA 94108