Dr. Sunny Zaheed Hussain MD
Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Gastroenterology1801 Fairfield Ave Suite 305 Shreveport LA, 71101
Dr. Sunny Hussain is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Shreveport, LA. Dr. Hussain specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Education and Training
Dhaka Med Coll, Dhaka Univ, Bangladesh MD
- Non-syndromic mental retardation segregating with an apparently balanced t(1;17) reciprocal translocation through three generations.
- Proceedings: Accidental thecal perforation during epiduaal analgesia.
- Caroli's disease diagnosed in a child by MRCP.
- Motility disorders. Diagnosis and treatment for the pediatric patient.
- A review of achalasia in 33 children.
- Wnt impacts growth and differentiation in ex vivo liver development.
- Clostridium difficile colitis in children with cystic fibrosis.
- Trend of selected risk factors for hepatitis B infection among the drug addicts in Bangladesh: a five year statistics.
- Nissen fundoplication: bridging the gap between pediatric surgeons and gastroenterologists.
- A 14-year-old with rectal bleeding and abdominal pain.
- Significance of screening electrocardiogram before the initiation of amitriptyline therapy in children with functional abdominal pain.
- Cerebral demyelination in children with collagenous colitis.
- Psychotropic medications for pediatric functional gastrointestinal disorders.
- Author's response.
- Biliary Dyskinesia in Children: A Systematic Review.
Dr. Sunny Zaheed Hussain MD's Practice location
Shreveport, LA 71101Get Direction
SHREVEPORT, LA 71118Get Direction
Dr. Sunny Zaheed Hussain MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hussain
- Are Infections at a Young Age Linked to Celiac Disease?
Men and women, regardless of age, may still acquire celiac disease. However, a number of factors can greatly augment the possibility for a person to acquire it. These factors include being biologically related to someone who has the said disease, as well as having HLA-DQ2 and HLA-DQ8 genes and some...
- How is Cholera Diagnosed?
How is Cholera Diagnosed?Cholera is an acute bacteria disease caused by a bacterium called Vibrio cholerae. Infection with the cholera bacteria can lead to severe vomiting and diarrhea and finally electrolyte loss or dehydration. If not treated, cholera can, in many cases, result in death.In order...
- What Is Diarrhea: Get the Facts
Diarrhea is a very common water-borne disease. A person who has diarrhea passes loose or liquid stool at least three times a day or more frequently than what is normal for the person. The reason behind the consistency and frequency of these bowel movements in a case of diarrhea is the increased flow...
- Gluten Sensor Makes Celiac Life Easier
The Latest Technology To Help Those With Issues To GlutenThere are many types of gluten free products on the market today. From the latest gluten free food to gluten free cookbooks. The latest technology on the market has been doing more than ever to assist those who are facing gluten intolerance...
- Digestive Health of Children
Kids can be so unpredictable when it comes to eating – they may complain about stomach pain when they are very grumpy, but may keep quiet when they really feel bad. Most children settle into a better eating pattern and the complaints about stomach aches also reduce. Some of these are true warning...
- What Causes Jaundice?
Jaundice is triggered by excessive bilirubin levels in the blood. This is sometimes referred to as hyperbilirubinaemia. An abnormal level of bilirubin in the bloodstream and body tissues causes a yellowish discoloration of the skin, mucous membranes and sclera.Bilirubin is a yellowish substance...