Dr. John Theisen is a Dentist practicing in Fort Morgan, CO. Dr. Theisen specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- HERNIA OF THE DIAPHRAGM AND CHEST WALL; CASE REPORT.
- CLINICOPATHOLOGIC CONFERENCE; SPONSORED BY THE SECTION ON PATHOLOGY, STATE MEDICAL SOCIETY OF WISCONSIN.
- NURSE RESPONSIBILITY IN MATERNAL AND CHILD CARE.
- INTRATHORACIC COMPLICATIONS OF STAPHYLOCOCCAL PNEUMONIA IN INFANCY: REPORT OF THREE CASES, TWO REQUIRING LOBECTOMY.
- Parotidectomy for chronic parotitis.
Dr. John Kelly Theisen D.D.S.'s Practice location
Fort Morgan, CO 80701Get Direction
Dr. John Kelly Theisen D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Dr. Rominder Kaur DDS729 E Railroad Ave Fort Morgan CO 80701
- Andrea R. Frank DDS729 E Railroad Ave Fort Morgan CO 80701
- Jeane L. Schoemaker D.D.S.105 W 9th Ave Fort Morgan CO 80701
- Dr. Bruce Owen Marron DDS321 E Platte Ave Fort Morgan CO 80701
- Veneta Kotevska DDS909 E Railroad Ave Fort Morgan CO 80701
- Michael Collins D.D.S.1430 Lafayette La Salle IL 61301