Dr. Mark Ray M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1041 S Madison St Tupelo MS, 38801
Born in Memphis, Tennessee Affiliated with Sanders Clinic for Women since 1995 Married with 2 children Enjoys spending time with family, golfing, and swimming
Education and Training
Univ of Ms Sch of Med, Jackson Ms 1991
University of Mississippi School of Medicine 1991
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, Mississippi, United States 1995
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine Program
Dr. Mark Ray M.D.'s Practice location
Tupelo, MS 38801Get Direction
Dr. Mark Ray M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ray
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- Innovative New Technique Improves Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Despite only using a conventional optical microscope, researchers have found a way to see farther and more detailed into what they are studying. This is by using expansion microscopy, expanding the size of what they are observing, instead of intensifying the microscope at a high cost. This technique...
- What Are the Key Characteristics of Genital Herpes?
Genital herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus. There are two types of HSV: HSV-1, which mostly causes cold sores, and HSV-2, which mostly causes genital herpes.Some cases of genital herpes may also be caused by HSV-1. This sexually transmitted infection is quite common among the adult...
- Pain in the Lower Left Abdomen: Causes and Home Remedies
From time to time we experience pains and aches in various parts of our body, which normally indicates that something in our body is not functioning correctly. Lower abdominal pain could mean a series of problems. What are the various causes leading to pain in the lower abdomen? It is a question...
- Diabetes and High Blood Pressure Developed During Pregnancy Can Lead to Heart Disease
According to a new study published in Circulation: Journal of the American Heart Association, diabetes and high blood pressure during pregnancy may help to predict the risk of heart disease during early, middle-aged women. In this study, researchers analyzed data from more than 3,400 pregnant women...
- Moms With Asthma Can Breastfeed Their Babies Without Worry
According to a new study, moms with asthma can breast feed their babies, as this practice may not increase the risk of asthma in children. In this study, the researchers followed up babies until they are 12-years-old with the aim of assessing the impact of breastfeeding in the development of lungs....
- Dr. Clay B Hudson M.D.1041 S Madison St Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. Joseph Bennett Mcgehee M.D.1041 S Madison St Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. Cassie Brook Hill M.D.1041 S Madison St Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. Johnny Miles M.D.1041 S Madison St Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. Kristen Y Turner M.D.1041 S Madison St Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. Wayne A Slocum MD1793 Cliff Gookin Blvd Tupelo MS 38801