Dr. William Dierberg is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Dierberg specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
Dr. William J Dierberg M.D.'s Practice location
Green Bay, WI 54301Get Direction
GREEN BAY, WI 54311Get Direction
Dr. William J Dierberg M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Risks to Plastic Surgery?
Few things in the medical procedures world are risk free. If you factor in human error, bad judgment on the side of the patient and the surgeon, you get potentially bad results that could result in someone regretting the decisions made.Plastic surgery is not risk free. It carries its own risks and...
- Have a Butt Like a Kardashian with a Brazillian Butt Lift
What is it?The Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a surgical procedure done to provide a more prominent and perky buttocks for individuals who are unhappy about having flat buttocks. This procedure uses your own fat so it is a natural way of uplifting your buttocks. This procedure enables you to enhance...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Breast Augmentation?
A majority of women do not have any severe complications after having breast implants or undergoing a breast augmentation surgery, although some do. An understanding of the possible risks and how to care for your implants is therefore very crucial.Since the decision on having a plastic surgery is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Septoplasty
The septum is the bone and cartilage that divides the nose into two different nostrils. The two nostrils are normally of equal size. However, when the septum moves towards one side of the nose making one smaller or larger than the other, the condition is referred to as deviated septum. There are...
- Reasons for Undergoing a Breast Augmentation
One of the leading cosmetic surgery procedures performed in the US is breast augmentation. According to research, approximately 307,000 women received breast implants in 2011. Many of the surgeries were different, and the reasons for the surgeries also varied. The majority of women who decide to...
- Dr. Tina Sauerhammer M.D.1821 S WEBSTER AVE GREEN BAY WI 54301
- Dr. Steven C Schmidt MD2605 DEVELOPMENT DR GREEN BAY WI 54311
- Dr. James M Zasuly MD2605 DEVELOPMENT DR GREEN BAY WI 54311
- Dr. Eugene H Schmitt M.D.704 S Webster Ave Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. James Lee M.D.704 S Webster Ave Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. Elizabeth Amy O'connor M.D.2605 DEVELOPMENT DR GREEN BAY WI 54311