Dr. Grzegorz P Rozmus MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology6460 Main St Buffalo Cardiology A Buffalo NY, 14221
Dr. Grzegorz Rozmus is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Rozmus performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Md | Medicine | Poland-Silesian Acad Medicine MD 1993
Med University Of Silesia Med Faculty In Katowice Katowice Poland 1993
Collegium Medicum im. Ludwika Rydygiera 1993
Silesian School of Medicine
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Advocate Il Masonic Med Center
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of Rochester Program
Dr. Grzegorz P Rozmus MD's Practice location
Buffalo, NY 14221Get Direction
Dr. Grzegorz P Rozmus MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rozmus
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Dr. John Jun Cai MD515 Abbott Rd Buffalo NY 14220
- Dr. Anne B Curtis MD462 Grider St Buffalo NY 14215
- Dr. Chee H Kim MD6333 Main St Buffalo NY 14221
- Dr. Stephen Thomas Zador MD5225 Sheridan Dr Buffalo NY 14221
- Dr. Donald F Switzer MD6333 Main St Buffalo NY 14221
- Dr. Yuji Saito MD230 San Jose St Salinas CA 93901