Dr. Pierce Kepple is a speech language pathologist practicing in SYCAMORE, PA. Dr. Kepple specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Kepple evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Kepple helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mr. Pierce Conlon Kepple SLP's Practice location
SYCAMORE, PA 15364Get Direction
Mr. Pierce Conlon Kepple SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Ms. Megan Ann Mcgee M.S., CCC/SLP655 JEFFERSON AVE WASHINGTON PA 15301
- James Andrew Jefferson222 ELM DR WAYNESBURG PA 15370
- Heather Troy62 EVERGREEN LN MOUNDSVILLE WV 26041
- Barbara B Rathi SPEECH PATHOLOGIST90 HUMBERT LN WASHINGTON PA 15301
- Amanda Minter Pistner M.S., CCC-SLP1198 W WYLIE AVE WASHINGTON PA 15301
- Brianne Hancock SL160 GREENE PLZ # RTS2179 WAYNESBURG PA 15370