Dr. Fank Callipari is a surgical oncologist practicing in Poway, CA. Dr. Callipari specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Dr. Fank B Callipari MD's Practice location
Poway, CA 92064Get Direction
Dr. Fank B Callipari MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- Treatments for Liver Cancer
During liver cancer treatment, different healthcare professionals work together to come up with an overall treatment plan. The treatment plan combines different types of cancer treatment to get a successful cure. This group of doctors is called a "multidisciplinary team", which include:...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Can Melatonin Keep Breast Cancer at Bay and Improve Treatment?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among women. Today, this type of cancer generally has a good prognosis: around 80% of women have a survival rate of 10 years or longer. This is partially due to the chemotherapeutic agent known as tamoxifen. ...
- Melanoma: Get the Facts
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that develops in the melanocytes, which are the cells that determine your skin color because of the melanin pigment. Melanoma has the ability to develop in various parts of the body including the eyes, nails, mouth, as well as some internal organs such as the...
- Dr. Anna Andranik Kulidjian MD, MSC, FRCSC200 W Arbor Dr Dept 8894 San Diego CA 92103
- Dr. Afshin Bahador MD9850 Genesee Ave La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Jula Veerapong MD1400 Holcombe Blvd. , Fc12. 30000 Houston TX 77230
- Dr. Peter Warren Soballe M.D.3601 Connecticut Ave Nw Washington DC 20008
- Dr. Robert Michael Barone M.D.3075 Health Center Dr San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Paul Michael Goldfarb M.D.3075 Health Center Dr San Diego CA 92123