Dr. Leonard Brazil is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Chico, CA. Dr. Brazil specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Brazil tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Davis- Sch Of Med- Davis Ca 1991
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine 1991
- Chronic Pain
- Trigger Finger
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cyst
- Univ Co Hlth Sci Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery
- University of Colorado Program A
Dr. Leonard Joseph Brazil MD's Practice location
Chico, CA 95926Get Direction
CHICO, CA 95928Get Direction
Dr. Leonard Joseph Brazil MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Knee Replacement Surgery
What is knee replacement surgery?Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is used to repair damaged knees. Replacement for your knee parts can help relieve pain and also make the knee joint active. For total knee replacement surgery, the doctor will remove the damaged cartilage and bone, and...
- Holistic Treatments for Arthritis
Arthritis is a painful, progressive disease that affects the joints of an individual. There are many treatments available for arthritis. Each and every one of them works differently, depending on the stage of arthritis at which they are implemented. As we already know, if not treated, arthritis can...
- Physical Activity Benefits Knees
Results from a new study contradict earlier reports that exercise may not be beneficial for the knees. According to the new study, there is no doubt that exercise improves knee cartilage and the overall knee health. The researchers do agree that exercise is linked with increased chances of bony...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Everything You Need to Know About Spinal Stenosis Surgery
It is perfectly normal to feel nervous before a major surgical operation. In fact, it would be unusual to find a patient awaiting surgery who is not worried at all. The best way to alleviate some of the concerns is to let them know exactly what to expect beforehand by addressing some of the burning...
- Dr. Stephen Gilbert Morris MD1600 Esplanade Chico CA 95926
- Dr. Brock Cummings MD6283 Clark Rd Paradise CA 95969
- Dr. Kirk Fredrick Granlund MD1600 Esplanade Chico CA 95926
- Dr. David Michael Castro MD1600 Esplanade Chico CA 95926
- Dr. Bill Parker Watson MD1600 Esplanade Chico CA 95926
- Dr. Charles E Wilhite MD111 Raley Blvd Chico CA 95928