Dr. Mark Peller is an optometrist practicing in Mesa, AZ. Dr. Peller specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Peller performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Mark Peller O.D.'s Practice location
Mesa, AZ 85206Get Direction
Dr. Mark Peller O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Dr. Fatima Qureshi O.D.NW Evangeline throughway Lafayette LA 70501
- Armanae A. Mancha9815 East Bell Road Scottsdale Arizona 85260
- Dr. Mark Alan Krasemann O.D.8003 E Apache Trl Mesa AZ 85207
- Dr. Jacqueline J Lucas O.D.220 S 63rd St Mesa AZ 85206
- Christopher C Carpenter O.D.916 W Chandler Blvd Chandler AZ 85225
- Allen Mok OD1840 S Stapley Dr Mesa AZ 85204