Dr. Anne Callaghan MD
Pediatrician196 W Sproul Rd Healthplex Suite 205 Springfield PA, 19064
Dr. Anne Callaghan is a pediatrician practicing in Springfield, PA. Dr. Callaghan is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Callaghan diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Callaghan can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll of Med, Syracuse Ny 1987
State University of New York Upstate Medical University 1987
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Contact Dermatitis
- Strep Throat
- St Christophers Hosp Chldn, Pediatrics
- St Christophers Hospital Chldn
- St Christopher's Hospital for Children Program
Dr. Anne Callaghan MD's Practice location
Springfield, PA 19064Get Direction
Springfield, PA 19064Get Direction
Dr. Anne Callaghan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Callaghan
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Digestive Health of Children
Kids can be so unpredictable when it comes to eating – they may complain about stomach pain when they are very grumpy, but may keep quiet when they really feel bad. Most children settle into a better eating pattern and the complaints about stomach aches also reduce. Some of these are true warning...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- Dr. Shea A Cronley MD1233 Locust St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Brian D. Hanna M.D.3401 34th Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19104
- Mrs. Uma Kamineni M.D.2510 N Front St Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19133
- Dr. Cynthia D. Villasis MD250 East Rose Tree Road Media Pennsylvania 19063
- Dr. Jeffrey P. Bomze MD1201 County Line Road Bryn Mawr Pennsylvania 19010
- Dr. Nelson R. Santos MD7 Clayton Street Wilmington Delaware 19805